SEND CONSULTANCY SUPPORT IN SCHOOLS
£450 per day or £225 for 1/2 day
Bespoke support and advice in implementing the Code of Practice within your school. Example support includes:
- SEN audits, implementing the graduated approach, provision mapping and costing.
- Implementing Pupil Overview of Provision (POP) documents and procedures across school.
- Support with monitoring across SEND – in line with OFSTED guidance.
- Guidance and support in complying with the SEN Code Of Practice 2015.
- Guidance on SEND law – IPSEA level 3 trained.
- Keeping you in the loop of the ever changing picture of SEND, locally and nationally.
- Governor and Senior leadership training – what are their responsibilities regarding SEND in school.
- Writing and monitoring of policies.
- Intervention ideas and support.
- Supporting and engaging parents and children – at the heart of the process.
- Inclusive ethos building within schools.
- SEN action plans with next steps including SWOT analysis.